Friday, July 27, 2007

Early Bird Morning

I was taking the compost out before 7 a.m. this morning, when a lot of commotion stirred up just as I was passing under the tall, virgin pine on the way to the compost bin. The squirrels were chattering, the song birds squealing, the loons wailing, and then I heard that high pitch call of the eagle. No wonder! I watched the eagle as well as I could from 80 feet below and decided to get my camera, a little Sony Cyber-shot digital pocket camera. Not too hopeful about getting a good shot, but I do have one to show you. And then it flew over the lake and you can barely see it on the left side of the second photo.
It was a beautiful morning, before the sun burnt off the fog, so I took one more photo to show you what prize awaits the early bird, even on a walk to the compost bin.


Posted by Picasa

No comments: